Meet Our 2022 Charity Partner!
Feeding Florida is the state’s leading organization in the fight to end hunger. The statewide network unites 12-member Feeding America food banks to provide a healthy, adequate, and consistent food supply to every community every day. Feeding Florida member food banks support the state’s 67 counties with more than 2,400 local charitable partners and food pantries. Feeding Florida’s member food banks include: All Faiths Food Bank, Bread of the Mighty, Feeding Northeast Florida, Feeding South Florida, Feeding Tampa Bay, Feeding the Gulf Coast, First Step Food Bank, Florida Gateway Food Bank, Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida, Second Harvest of the Big Bend, Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, and Treasure Coast Food Bank.
About Hunger in Florida
- There are over 3.1 million Floridians that are food-insecure, of which 900,000 are children.
- Feeding Florida food banks distributed 522 million pounds of food to these individuals and families last fiscal year (FY 20-21).
- Feeding Florida food banks work every day to make sure people in every single Florida county have a consistent food source, not one-off drop offs. This means a food-insecure family can rely on regularly scheduled support to help them reach the end of the month, allowing them to make tough decisions a little bit easier.
What better way to explore the new hotel AND raise money for our charity partner than a scavenger hunt!
- Event takes place Sunday from 6:00pm – 7:00pm followed by a welcome reception until 8:00pm.
- Entry fee is $25 and includes some great swag
- All participants will be entered to win an All-Access VIP Upgrade
- All proceeds will be donated to Feeding Florida
Check the website (www.hrfloridaconference.org) for more details. You don’t want to miss this “first of its kind for HRFL” event!