HR Florida’s COVID-19 Resources
Currently, it is important to remain informed and up-to-date on the status of COVID-19. From how to protect yourself and others, what to do if you are sick, data and surveillance to recommended guidelines and protocols, the below trusted resources are designed to help everyone stay diligent.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Florida Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resource Center
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Executive Orders (via flgov.com)
- SHRM Coronavirus Resources Page
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) COVID-19 Resource & Information Guide
As always, the HR Florida State Council and its 28 local chapters are here to serve the communities of Florida. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your local chapter and its members will be happy to assist you as much as possible.
If you would like to make a donation to help those in need, consider Feeding America (one of many organizations in need of assistance).
Be smart and stay safe. We’re all in this together and we will make it through!